Connecticut Lash Co. and COVID- 19
- In accordance with CDC and state guidelines masking is no longer required for vaccinated individuals, like most of the state we will be following the honor system.
- We are recommending wearing masks, during services and in treatment rooms.
- Personal Items such as bags may be brought in the salon
- We will no longer be doing temperature checks.
- We will be adding staff members to maximize our capacity, please be prepared to work more with our front desk staff, rather than your service provider on scheduling and please prebook your appointments!
What's Not Changing
- Staff members will still be wearing gloves in the services where it is appropriate to do so, to create a barrier and eliminate unnecessary skin to skin contact.
-Staff members will wear a mask when directly doing service, as we had previous to covid, to protect them from fumes from the chemicals involved in certain services.
- Staff will continue to wash hands in between clients, and properly clean and sanitize instruments and treatment rooms in accordance with health and safety guidelines outlined by the state.
- Covid screenings will be sent out via vagaro prior to all services.
- We will continue to no longer allow extra guests/ children to come with you to your appointment. This is to ensure the most relaxing experience for you.
- As we maximize our capacity, we will continue to not have a waiting area to reduce the possibility of any crowding. Please wait in your vehicle and send us a message when you arrive. We will have an outdoor waiting area by the end of this week.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions via phone,email, web,facebook, instagram or text. We are so excited to see all your smiling faces again!